Create & Submit a Sitemap for Google (Works also on WordPress without plugins)
Size: 8.13 MB
Date: April 29, 2019
I’ll show you how to create a sitemap for any website and submit it to Google.
This will work for any website no matter if you use just HTML, WordPress or some other CMS. You just need access to your file manager or FTP software to upload a file.
But if you are on WordPress you could just install a plugin and it will create and update the sitemap automatically.
Summary of the tutorial:
1. Generate XML sitemap
2. Upload it to your website through the file manager
3. Test that the sitemap works by going to the URL
4. Add the sitemap to Google Search Console
5. Check if Google search engine has picked up your website
Useful links from this video:
- Google Search Console: https://search.google.com/s...
- Verify site with DNS: https://www.youtube.com/wat...
My website setup & recommendations: https://punchsalad.com/reco...
Support my commitment to drinking beer:
With the PayPal tip jar: https://www.paypal.me/punch...